Thursday, August 07, 2008

Momentum Fitness & Weight Loss Order Is Almost Here


I've had trouble with motivation and exercise this week, but so far I haven't given into my lazy tendencies. I keep thinking of all the excuses...like it's too hot. As if I don't know it's going to get hot. I either need to make a plan to go out earlier or later when it is cooler, or do something inside. Today I chose to go out earlier, which is why I'm posting late in the day. I had to flip-flop my day. I did my 2 mile walk/run today and when I was done I was so happy I did it. But I sure didn't feel like going out there. I changed up my route a little, and didn't push. Instead, I let characters from my next novel project play through my head to help pass the time. At times I actually covered ground and didn't realize it until I snapped back to reality.

Speaking of exercise, I looked on line to see where my Momentum Fitness & Weight Loss order is, and this morning it was in MS. Tonight it is in Atlanta. Perhaps tomorrow I'll have it and by next week let you all know what I think. I already look forward to the radio program on Wednesday.

Don't let excuses smother your true intentions. Make a plan and get up and get active. Your health is worth it.

2 Comments:

Blogger Roberta said...

Hi Donna
Good for you...the excuses didn't take you down. Exercise time is an excellent time to get to know your characters! What could be better than being in the flow with not only your body but your muse. Hope your order comes in soon, I can't wait to see what you think of it.

Yesterday I could hardly walk because of my knee, but today I decided that I don't have to walk in the pool, so I got in and floated around with my grandbabies and my knee didn't bother me at all! Tomorrow I plan on doing some of the therapeutic water exercises and a scaled back version of my regular routine. Oh, and my arms are developing muscle tone. I think I'll go challenge my DH to an arm wrestling bout. LOL

Keep up the great work!
Roberta

PS: I absolutely love the photo. What a classic.

6:06 PM  
Blogger Donna Sundblad said...

Hi Roberta,

Good for you! We need to learn how to continue to exercise without harming our bodies. In general, women's upper bodies are neglected when it comes to exercise so hurray for you! Muscle tone in your arms. I could use some of that for sure!

Donna

6:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home