No Excuses Weight Loss Radio
I know I haven't been checking in with you all as regularly as I like, but I made a road trip to Illinois and it's put me in a bit of a crunch with end of the month deadlines and now hubby is on vacation and I'm being "spontaneous" even though we aren't really going anywhere with the current gas prices. However, I wanted to check in with you to let you know I've been inspired to exercise. The mental part of physical fitness is part of the battle...a big part for me.
How did it happen? I came across a radio show on Blog Talk Radio called No Excuses Weight Loss Radio. For those of you who aren't familiar with this, it's a great feature. You can listen to shows of your choice on your computer! The show I listened two was hosted by Jonathan Roche and the women calling in sounded like me, only they've lost weight and are sticking with their exercise routines. Jonathan's site offers free workouts that you can print out at www.momentumfs.com. There is a sample Interval Workout and a sample No Excuses Workout. Intervals help burn 30% more calories than exercising at one set pace and the No Excuses Workout is a 6 minute in-home strength training workout requiring no equipment. Does that sound perfect or what?
I've been in touch with Jonathan since, and he suggested I share this link to an article about
intervals which is both informative and motivating (as far as buying into
interval workouts):
http://health.yahoo.com/experts/healthieryou/3295/burn-more-calories-in-less-time/
If this sounds as interesting to you as it does to me, Jonathan e-mails a fitness mission and quick article to over 10,000 people every morning through his Yahoo Group called No Excuse Workout. Here is the link sign-up as well):
www.groups.yahoo.com/group/NoExcuseWorkout/.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home