Sunday, July 06, 2008

Motivated and Ready to Eat Right


Have you ever grown tired of eating junky food? With vacation comes a break in routine and the last week has been filled with eating out, cookouts and loads of junk food, high-fat selections and sugary delights. And you know what, I'm tired of it. Today I've already scaled back to normal. In fact, I just snacked on a fresh tomato from the garden. Yum!

I didn't plan to post until tomorrow, but I had to stop by and tell you I'm ready and motivated to eat and right and....(drum roll)... EXERCISE.

Now that's easy to say, but if I don't have a plan, then it doesn't usually happen. So tomorrow I'll plan to walk at least two miles in the afternoon. There--I said it. I'll have plenty more to share with you in the coming week, but I've missed you all so much I just had to stop by and bring you up-to-date.

See you all tomorrow!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm climbing on the wagon with you. lol. Gotta get back into shape. I've been way to lazy in managing what I eat. For me, convenience is the name of the game. Well--that and habit. I'm just the kind of person who will stick to the same kind of breakfast for months. Don't like to bother trying to be inventive. I'm using up that talent in writing. lol.

Anyway, I was reading Dr. Phil's take on the slow metabolism. What worked for me for years has suddenly stopped working. It's a whole new ballgame for me.

Raven

3:37 AM  
Blogger Donna Sundblad said...

Hi Raven,

Welcome! There's never a better day to get started than today! So good to have you with us on the journey.

The metabolism is a tricky thing. And the way our bodies change over time makes it even tricker.

Donna

5:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm thinking about hormones. Maybe that's a topic worth investigating? Seems like the health food store has tons of alternatives, but I don't want to take the wrong thing. A few years back I took something that was supposed to relax the body. It kept me awake all night with the jitters.
Raven

4:51 AM  
Blogger Donna Sundblad said...

Hi Raven,

I found a natural hormone cream that really helped if I used it faithfully. It is made by a company named Syringa. The name of the cream is "Resolve" and they have a stronger version that comes in a roll on.

My source was a massage therapy office that went out of business and I tried another wild yam cream that just didn't do it. So I became a distributor that distributes to myself. :) It's worth it.

Donna

5:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home