One of the Keys to Weight Loss Success is to Plan for It

I just walked in from exercising and thought I'd better stop by and say hello to all my faithful readers. Trying to get done with all the last edits, interviews, etc. that go along with the release of my next book, Beyond the Fifth Gate has slurped up most of my blogging time. Plus, I'm trying to work ahead on article assignments so I'll have time off to have fun with two different sets of company this month.
With that said, now you know I'm well. Still kicking, and still struggling to make healthy choices in eating. I thank God the No Excuses Work Out System is working for me. Now if I could just learn to harness my cravings. I start out each day with all kinds of resolve, but then it is so much easier for me to eat something quick and keep working. So for the coming week, I've decided to make a big pot of vegetable soup for lunch throughout the week. Maybe that will help. We'll see! One of the keys to success is to plan for it!
Labels: beyond the fifth gate, blogging, exercising



6 Comments:
Hi Donna
Changing eating habits is a process with ups and downs, but you have the keys well in hand: planning, faithfulness and downright persistence in getting back on track.
Turning veggie soup into a "fast" food is a great idea!
I'm struggling too. I realize that nobody can change how I eat, but me. I got excited after talking with my P.A. about dieting. My BP was way too high again, so she put me on another med. That makes three just to control my BP, very discouraging.
I decided to see if I can blend the IBS diet rules with the Weight Watchers points system. I dusted off my WW material and calculated the points value on my family's favorite IBS meals and guess what...most of them have very low points. So I'm hoping I can put the two together and come out successful on both ends. (no pun intended)
Keep up the great work!
Roberta
That is a great idea, Roberta! It does help to figure things out to make life easier and healthier without becoming an all consuming amount of work.
Donna
Thank you for blogging about your experiences with weight loss and exercise. I personally have lost over 100 pounds, and the only way I was able to stop struggling was to work at my core issues in a twelve step program. Feel free to contact me if you would like to know more about my story.
My best to you,
Erika
Hi Erika,
I would love to hear more of your story.
Donna
Hi Donna,
I will certainly share my story with you- feel free to email me @ evsatie@gmail.com and I will write you back shortly.
Erika
Great, I've sent off an email and look forward to hearing from you.
Donna
Post a Comment
<< Home